Welcome to Indy Women Physical Therapy
Indy Women Physical Therapy is committed to serving those patients with the unique conditions that are specific to both women’s health and pelvic floor issues. We are different from other physical therapy clinics in that our priority is treating women’s health diagnoses including pregnancy/post-partum, incontinence, pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, oncology/post breast cancer recovery, and lymphedema.
Want to know if Indy Women PT is for you? Ask yourself these questions…
- Do you leak urine when you exercise or when you cough/sneeze? ( and no its not just an “older” person’s issue, even young athletes leak!)
- Do you have pain with intercourse?
- Feel that your bladder is calling all the shots?
- Have a diastasis recti or noticeable gap in your abdominals after having a baby and want to learn the right exercises to improve it?
- Have been told you have a pelvic organ prolapse and now hesitant to exercise, and not sure what’s OK to even do?
- Want to return to your pre baby routines such as running, lifting weights, etc, the RIGHT way without causing further harm to your pelvic floor or core?
- Having pelvic pain including vaginal, groin, hip, abdominal or low back pain that is interfering with your day to day?
- Recovering from breast cancer but shoulder pain or chest tightness limits your mobility?
- Do you feel pressure in your vagina that may feel worse after standing on your feet for long periods throughout the day?
- Having or had pelvic surgery and want to learn ways to protect it while preventing further issues?
- Having pregnancy related pain?
- Swelling as a result of lymphedema in which articles of clothing may feel tighter on one side of the body than the other?
- Feel like you are the only one?
We are here for you, to help you get back to what you love as you’re going through some of the most challenging times in your life! The two most underserved populations in the health community today are hands down…new moms, and those recovering from cancer treatments. We are here to change that!
We want to work with you to help reach your personal goals, whether it be keeping up with your kids during pregnancy, returning to the golf course after breast cancer, or attend that cardio class without fear of leaking, we want you to lead a full life while kicking butt along the way!
Treatments are provided in a private studio setting to allow the focus to be totally on you. We also provide concierge services to make your life a little easier by coming directly to you and providing treatment at your home or office.
Our mission is to empower women with the education needed to help them make informed choices about their body while helping them return to what they love safely. We are starting a revolution where the needs of women that have been dismissed for too long are finally given the awareness they deserve.
“Camille has helped me multiple times, including related to two pregnancies. She is compassionate, attentive and kind. Highly recommend her to any woman needing support, practical guidance and expertise!” – Kathy
“I am so thankful that I found Camille when I did. I had two babies 16 months apart and experienced a lot of pelvic girdle pain with my second child that began in my second trimester and continued on in the postpartum months. I tried several different types of therapy before I started going to Camille, but nothing fully relieved my discomfort, and I was unable to run or do any of the other sports that I enjoyed before having children. I was physically run down and mentally discouraged from dealing with constant achiness and soreness. Camille was so thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable. She made me feel completely comfortable during the whole process. She helped me restore proper body mechanics by correcting my posture and finding the right exercises I needed to regain strength where I needed it. I am so excited because I am running again and feel strong and healthy. The best part is that I can be an active mom with my boys without pain. I can’t say thanks enough to Camille.” – Jess
“Camille F was both professional and caring as my Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist. Camille has a great bed side manner as many healthcare professionals have forgotten the importance of having this trait. When I went to Camille, I was at a pain level of 8, on the 1-10 pain scale. When my therapy was complete I was pain free and Camille taught me self-care techniques. Camille is a master at her craft as a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist.” – Sara